Specialists in Cerebral Palsy

Gift Aid

Charities can claim back the tax paid on all donations. In each tax year you need to pay enough income tax or capital gains tax to cover the amount we will be claiming back from the Inland Revenue. We currently claim 28p for every £1 donated. In addition, if you are a higher rate taxpayer, you can claim further tax relief on the donation in your annual tax return.

Click here to download a gift aid declaration form.