Fundraising Standards Board
The Fundraising Standards Board works to ensure that organisations raising money from the public do so honestly and properly. The Fundraising Standards Board Fundraising Promise is a promise made by members of the Fundraising Standards Board scheme to the public, committing to the highest standards of practice, and ensuring that all their activities are open and fair, honest and legal.
Bobath Children's Therapy Centre Wales is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board self-regulatory scheme. As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising's Codes of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Codes and promise to:
- Ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with the Codes and with this Promise.
- Comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
- Tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- Do what we say we are going to do.
- Answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.Please contact us, visit our website or see our Annual Report if you require further details.
- Be clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- Respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries.
- Not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- Not contact you in a particular way if you request us not to do so.
- Take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
If you are unhappy with anything we've done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. Bobath Children's Therapy Centre Wales has a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request and we assure you that we will do everything we can to resolve your complaint. If however we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Standards Board to make a final adjudication.
We hope that you never have reason to complain about our fundraising but if should please contact Gail Griffiths, Fundraising Manager, Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales, 19 Park Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7BP.
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling 029 20522600.