Bobath Children's Therapy Centre Wales is a member of the Fundraising Regulator.
The Fundraising Regulator is the independent regulator of charitable fundraising. They were established following the Etherington review of fundraising self-regulation (2015) to strengthen the system of charity regulation and restore public trust in fundraising.
Their role as regulator is to:
- Set and promote the standards for fundraising practice (‘the code’ and associated rulebooks) in consultation with the public, fundraising stakeholders and legislators.
- Investigate cases where fundraising practices have led to significant public concern.
- Adjudicate complaints from the public about fundraising practice, where these cannot be resolved by the charities themselves.
- Operate a fundraising preference service to enable individuals to manage their contact with charities.
- Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, recommend best practice guidance and take proportionate remedial action.
To find out more about the Fundraising Regulator or to view the Fundraising Code of Practice please click on the link here
If you are unhappy with anything Bobath Children's Therapy Centre Wales has done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. Bobath Children's Therapy Centre Wales has a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request and we assure you that we will do everything we can to resolve your complaint. If however we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
We hope that you never have reason to complain about our fundraising but if you should please contact Gail Griffiths, Head of Fundraising & Retail, Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre Wales, 19 Park Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, CF14 7BP.
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling 029 20522600.