London to Paris Cycle Ride
19th Apr - 23rd Jul 2017
Cycling over 4 days and covering almost 300 miles, the London to Paris bike ride will take you on an exhilarating journey to and from two of the world most chic capital cities, whilst taking in views of the stunning English and French countryside on your way (for full itinerary use link below).
No matter if you are travelling alone or with friends and family, you can be sure to have a fantastic time and make plenty of friends along the way. You will be surrounded by like-minded individuals, all doing their bit for a great cause. Highlights include
- 290 miles of stunning countryside
- Fully signed route so that you can concentrate on enjoying the cycling
- Luggage truck to transport your luggage
- Full support vehicles including mechanic and spares
- Free training plans
- Exciting ideas on how to raise sponsorship
- Facebook group so that you can meet other riders before your trip
- Help and support from the experienced London to Paris cycling team throughout
For a small deposit of £99, you can embark on this trip of a lifetime and all we ask is that you raise £1,525 for Bobath Children's Therapy Centre Wales. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided throughout the trip except for 2 meals (dinner on the ferry on day 1 and lunch in Paris on our final day). We can of course cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements - as long as you let us know in advance! All accommodation is of a minimum 3* standard.